What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a marketing automation software that aims to attract customers, nurture, convert and then retain them forever. There are many digital marketing automation tools for marketing which includes CMS (content management systems), email systems, analytics software, social media and much more but HubSpot is simply the best.
Is HubSpot a Boon to the Digital Marketing?
Now it’s time to talk about the features which make HubSpot unique from other inbound marketing automation strategies.
- HubSpot Pricing- If we talk about HubSpot benefits then most attractive thing is its “pricing”. HubSpot provides you free HubSpot CRM and its other modules are also affordable. The HubSpot investment may seem like a lot, but the results are in your favor. From the recent study, it is reported that 83% of respondents saw a measurable increase in lead generation within seven months and 65% reported seeing a measurable increase after only 4 months.
- HubSpot Provides Mobile Optimization- HubSpot software is mobile optimized, with HubSpot inbound marketing automation your content is always delivered to your customers without any extra effort or software tool so customers can read your content where ever they are and whatever gadget they are using.
- One Stop Shop- With HubSpot automation you can easily manage your marketing tools and marketing channels, by using these inbound marketing tactics you and your customers can have an enjoyable experience of working.
- HubSpot Content is Optimized- The HubSpot’s COS easily optimizes your content so that you and your company can easily stay in sync with Google’s current best SEO templates.
- Automate Workflow with HubSpot- In the traditional CMS software you need a person from web design area for customization but with HubSpot COS you can perform the task automatically you don’t need to depend on any other person.
- Convert Leads into Customers- Using HubSpot you can attract more leads and then you can convert them into delightful customers by nurturing them and lastly you can increase your sales and revenue.
Why do you need to use HubSpot?
If you still in a doubt of why you need to HubSpot integration then this core functions of HubSpot will clear all your doubts.
- Sales- HubSpot sales work with the CRM so that your sales team can automatically log emails, create new contacts, check your user activity like you can track the rate of opened emails and how many users perform any action on that email.
- Nurture Leads- Using HubSpot marketing tactics the leads can be easily converted into customers without investing too much time and money.
- CRM- With HubSpot you get a free CRM which helps you to manage all your pipelines better. The HubSpot CRM provides you with information about the customers and motivates you to increase your sales. The HubSpot CRM tool has five major areas: contacts, companies, deals, tasks and sales tool.
- Customer Segmentation- Customer segmentation can be achieved using HubSpot you can segment them on the bases of loyal, occasional and prospect customers.
- Addition of New Contacts- New contacts are easily added on HubSpot.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment- With HubSpot you get the ability to reduce the cart abandoned rate.
The HubSpot Funnel Include:
HubSpot integration helps you to convert the strangers into the lead and then this leads turn into your customers. The below figure gives you a clear view of the HubSpot workflow.
In HubSpot, you can Analyze:
- Open rates of newsletters and emails
- The number of clicks on links in emails
- Your rank in the search results for particular keywords
- Where your visitors and lead come from
- Who reads your blog?
- Conversion rates of landing pages
- Who has completed the task on your website?
Pros of Using HubSpot:
From above it becomes easy to understand the features of HubSpot integration and why you should use it. Let’s now discuss the pros of HubSpot marketing integration in short and simple. If you use HubSpot marketing automation you get the following listed pros.
- Using HubSpot you can automate all your work.
- You can easily nurture your leads so that they can become your loyal customers.
- Customer segmentation is possible through HubSpot.
- You can increase your sales and revenue.
- You can perform email marketing through HubSpot.
- Cart abandonment rate can be reduced by HubSpot.
- The gap between customer and merchants reduces and they both share a good relationship bond.
- Another benefit of HubSpot is its pricing you can save a massive amount of money through HubSpot.
- CMS task can be done more efficiently.
In this blog, I tried to cover the following topics what is HubSpot?Is HubSpot a Boon to the Digital Marketing? why do you need to use HubSpot? and the pros of using it. If you have any question or want to give any idea you are free to give it on our official site. I hope now you can figure out why HubSpot is important for any business.