TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read the following carefully, as your purchase or use of our product(s) implies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions. (We reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.)
Please carefully read, review and be sure you understand our Terms and Conditions prior to downloading or using any of the materials or products from makewebbetter.com. You should carefully read all of our terms and conditions as your purchase or use of any MakeWebBetter Product(s) or services and use of this Website and any materials or products available herein identifies that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions accordingly. If you do not agree to these terms then you should leave this Website immediately, not use any of the materials or Products available herein, and/or not subscribe to this service.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall MakeWebBetter be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if MakeWebBetter or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Our digital products are created for WordPress, an end product/software released under the Makewebbetter own license policy https://makewebbetter.com/license-agreement.txt .
2.a Duration of the license and renewal
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased extensions and themes. You can renew it from time to time before maturity at the discounted price of 50% from the purchase price of a new license.
2.b SOFTWARE UPDATES
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key, and your extension(s) or theme(s) support it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. If your extension(s) or your theme(s) does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from the page “My Downloads” in our site.
2.c Support services
Support for purchased extensions and themes is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key, purchase Priority Support access, or purchase a new license for the extension or theme you wish to get support for.
3. OWNERSHIP AND LIABILITY
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of MakeWebBetter. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that themes will work in all browsers, nor do we guarantee that our themes will be functional with all versions of WordPress. We do not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plugins, scripts, or applications.
Product updates are available to customers who have made a purchase and have an active license. All templates are always designed to be compatible with the latest available version of WordPress, but we can give no guarantee, that older templates will run with future versions of WordPress. We are however committed to doing our best to make all the themes compatible with future releases of WordPress.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your specific needs. You may remove our credit links under the understanding that all themes downloaded are still copyright of MakeWebBetter, and that all files utilized must retain their respective licenses.
All payments are handled through using PayPal.
After we have successfully received your payment, your Product information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through our website.
Moreover, immediately after purchase, you can access purchased products from your reserved area in our site.
9. PRICE CHANGES
MakeWebBetter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We also reserve the right to change our product prices individually at any time without prior notice.
10. PHOTOS COPYRIGHT INFO
Our products do not come packaged with any image. You are responsible for adding your own images. Yet, when viewing our product demos you will see several photographic images used. These images are not included in the product, but they are purely for demonstration purposes and are used to give the visitor a functional preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with a prior notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the subscription page or by email.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All plans come with a trial period which you can terminate on your own. Once trail period will get over company will charge amount of subscription which on failure will freeze your account and inaccessible.
- For upgrade/downgrade in plan level will result in the change in services and there will be no proration in between billing cycle. Any balance amount will be handled separately by customer and company.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of services of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you do not pay on time, we may suspend or terminate the Services and terminate this Agreement. In addition, Third Party Services may be forfeited. If the Services are suspended because we do not receive payment, we will preserve Customer Content in accordance with our normal backup processes and procedures. After that time the Customer Content will be deleted.