Can you notice the hike in the trend of your brand for e-commerce cart? Yes, I can understand that you are feeling gaily. But still, you are missing a major chunk of your sale. Well, this you have to recapture via abandoned cart recovery.
Now, you must be thinking that many times you have planned and executed abandoned cart recovery via email template and notification. But, how much you have achieved?
Just a handful result!
Starting from discounted coupons, codes, free gift and many more… everything you can think off.
I am not asking you the number of such dumped shopping cart but it is that how much you are aware of it!
Indeed, this is not to grill you, but to help you where you are going wrong and how to improve.
Let’s scoop in!
Across the globe, there are many such cases which will tell you that they are too struck by “abandoned cart recovery syndrome”.
The reason is like yours:
- Technical glitch
- Server problem
- Too costly after rounding up for total
- Confusing checkout process and many more.
Yes, it is a hardcore reality!
While writing this blog, I got to learn that many online business tycoons have fallen flat while recovering abandoned cart.
According to stats, 70% of shoppers are unable to complete their purchase and buy the selected items.
Well, here the main motive is to think that why shopper leaves their shopping cart in-between?
The situation can be different but you being the owner of your brand can take heed of this.
According to a study published by Recart.com, it’s states-
- 78% of the cart was abandoned which was by Listrak.
- 75.50% of the cart was abandoned which was by Adobe.
- 74.52% of the cart was abandoned which was by SaleCycle.
- 71.39% of the cart was abandoned which was by Brilliance.
- 68.95% of the cart was abandoned which was by IBM.
- 80.30% of the cart was abandoned which was by Rejoiner.
- 69.20% of the cart was abandoned which was by Vibetrace.
Now, you must be getting some anchor that you are not alone.
A large number of abandoned carts are a simple consequence of
- window shopping
- storing items for later
- price comparison (which will increase your web’s traffic rate)
- digging into best offers and coupon codes.
These are unavoidable circumstances.
Since past four months, an US based online shopping company has seen higher abandoned cart cases which has risen to 57%.
This will also become clear which you will go through the image below.
So, don’t stick to this, improve it. Afterall, it will lead your business to scale up!
Let’s discuss how to recover abandoned cart!
1.Target shoppers before they sign out from your store
This can be your major task yet important duty which will churn your brain like anything. Targeting your shoppers by doing something exciting and out of the box can be very tiring for some.
Let it be anything i.e.
- adding some exciting coupon codes
- offers while signing in
- adding some value
- points while adding items to cart
- slashing amount by half on special occasions
can make up your client to stay longer on your site and make active purchases.
2. Improving your customer support with a better response
Now, you must be thinking that your existing support team is justifying their job. Well, it can be. But, there is no harm to try something new because each time you come up with something extraordinary, it is first analyzed and then used. Here, you may include the newness of the bot.
There are millions of bot services on the web through which you can encourage positive and engaging response by your customers.
And, can also ensure that your clients do not lose their shopping cart in the mid-way or even fearing the high price or confusing payment track.
3. Restore your abandoned cart via push notification
As we all surf through social media like Facebook. We come across many notifications on our timeline as and when our ‘friends/groups’ posts something or start any activity. The same thing happens here as well!
To restore your client as well as their cart from disowning, you can incorporate abandoned cart notification. This will fetch better response and lessen the number of abandoned carts for future.
This will include the streamlined payment gateway, a notification will ping him/her and remind him/her of the abandoned cart.
4. Use emails as your timely successful tool
Yes, emails can work as the real elixir when it comes to tracking down your customers after they have left their shopping cart on your dashboard.
According to stats, abandoners spend 55% more when remarketed and reached out through email address. But, you should also keep in mind that time is precious and it is ticking. It is estimated that if you reach out in the same day, it is sure that about 56% of shopping carts can be recovered.
Then within next day, another 10% of shopping cart will mark up on your e-commerce website. Likewise, 85% of shopping cart will get recovered within a week. So, well you can understand how you can pitch-in to your abandoners.
5. It is a great idea to push out email series than a single one
Yes, everything needs a connecting link or else it will be forgotten and invite rust! Here, you may take help of abandoned cart email template for series built up and notification sending.
You need to send out these emails with fresh content and information each time, which will make them realize that what they are missing out!
6. Let the abandoners know that their product is on sale
This is the final trick! This can be your final strategy to inform your shoppers that their selected product is on sale. and that they can cart it back, by purchasing it.
It is a normal human psyche which tells that every human on this planet gets diverted towards sales and different discount codes. So, use this as your final tool and see what amount of abandoned cart spurs up!
Save this situation with us via HubSpot Abandoned Cart Recovery, before its too late!
MakeWebBetter comes up with all new recover abandoned cart plugin for your e-commerce web namely- HubSpot Abandoned Cart Recovery. This extension comes to your help to fish out shopping carts which have been deserted by your customers for any reason.
As it is certified by HubSpot itself, it has the authentication of best-valued quality product.
Its feature gems:
- This will manage all the abandoned carts of your store customers with ease.
- Checks and updates customers abandoned cart data automatically over HubSpot.
- HubSpot contact properties can be used to recover abandoned cart with automated HubSpot email workflows.
- It enhances the store sales and the bond with the customer which was missing earlier.
- Through automated e-mail sending, this can be easily synced.
So, now you know how important is your shopping cart and how to influence your customers for their purchases.