A CRM is a place where you can store information on the people and companies you are interacting with and track your outreach efforts.
A good CRM software (Customer Relationship Management) is essential for e-commerce.
If you are doing inbound marketing for very long, you must have heard about HubSpot. Being the king of inbound sales and marketing, HubSpot believes in all systems grow.
Not only content-wise, but HubSpot’s CRM is also fit for companies of all sizes that rely on digital approaches to generate leads and win sales. This robust, full-featured software is both light and powerful. HubSpot CRM is full of the versatile features and user-friendly interface.
HubSpot offers automation with the different set of pricing, HubSpot happens to offer both paid and free versions of its products. What do you think which plan suits best for your business?
What are the benefits of a CRM system?
The 5 major benefits of a CRM system are:
1. Contact data organization
HubSpot CRM helps you organize information about all your contacts. This allows your team to keep track of who a customer has spoken to and what they have discussed. This information gets your team on the same page to run your sales process without many efforts.
2. Sales Reporting
Sales reporting includes tracking of metrics such as emails sent, calls made, meetings scheduled, and deals closed to understand where your team is doing well and what is needed to improve.
3. Sales forecasting
Say No! to the complex Excel formulas or back-of-the-napkin math. A good CRM system generates a precise sales funnel for you, making it smoother to forecast sales and manage your team’s pipeline with ease.
4. Customer segmentation
Segment your customer contacts by properties such as location, deal size, or close date, to find the hottest leads to focus on.
5. Scaling a sales process
A repeatable sales process is the key to testing new sales motions and strategies. The data you keep in a CRM system will help you spot the changing patterns in sales behaviors of your clients. This will help you grow your business effectively and at a faster pace.
Why Every Business Needs a HubSpot CRM?
It seriously doesn’t matter today, what kind of online business you are running today, the thing which matters is the approach you are using in running your business.
HubSpot CRM builds special kind of arena for the marketers that makes things far easier and less cumbersome Let’s check out some of the most unique HubSpot CRM functions:
Lead and Pipeline Management: It is used to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of a transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: Users can organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact.
- Email Tracking: Users get easily notified if an email has been sent, received, and opened by the recipient successfully.
- Email Templates: Users can convert more repetitive emails into templates for faster and efficient communication.
- Data import and export: It permits the users to download the data to and from the app such as contact and business information of leads, sales reports etc.
- Mobile Access: It allows the users to manage their CRM functionality on the first go using their smartphones actively.
Top 10 Features of HubSpot CRM
Hubspot’s CRM software is designed in such a way it integrates smoothly with the wide range of Marketing and Sales Platforms. And It has lots of features in just zero cost. It has seamless features which include:
- Manage contacts up to 1,000,000, it’s just next to unlimited.
- A sales pipeline in the form of a dashboard, with sortable deals and lead information.
- An integrated lead management system with call and meeting scheduling and email sequencing (intended to be combined with HubSpot Sales and Marketing).
- A wide range of email templates.
- Automated contact logging and updating information of customer deals and sales activities.
- Vast Storage of up to 1 million contacts and company data records using their mailing addresses, inbox, or form submissions. With the details including sales revenue, industry, personal info, and more from their 20 million-contact database.
- Smoothly make and record sales calls, send emails, scheduling of tasks, and tasks assigned to sales reps inside of the HubSpot CRM.
- Automatic emails publication, recorded calls, and sales notes to a contact’s unique timeline, to simplify the task of reviving cold leads in the future.
- Email tracking for both automated and more customized email campaigns.
- A sales dashboard and customizable sales pipeline for simple sales reporting and tracking.
What would be the next step?
Well, If you are currently running an eCommerce store then, You can directly jump to the most trusted and tested solution developed by us – The HubSpot WooCommerce Integration and if you do not have one, you can easily schedule meeting with us, Get in touch we will provide you with best customization or the feature on request.
|Schedule the meeting|
We have successfully gone through the basic functionality of the HubSpot CRM. Also, listed out the best features of the same. Now it’s time to look how you can integrate the HubSpot CRM with the eCommerce platform like WooCommerce.