WooCommerce Points and Rewards
WooCommerce Points and Rewards are sheer fun and gain. Does your shopping portal too have this value return on investment? Experience the same zeal for your eCommerce site now!
WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards will allow your customers to enjoy your e-commerce store and its services since the very time of sign-up, product purchase, reviews on the product and many others. This plugin will help the customers to collect their points or bonus and redeem them with valuable coupons.
- This is basically a customer-oriented solution.
- WooCommerce points system helps to gain customer trust and loyalty.
- Help the merchant to gain a positive review of the product/variables.
- Membership feature will lure the customer to redeem their points and gain points and rewards in a higher number.
- Recommendation works best, mark it for your eCommerce store.
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards will help your customers to purchase things through points.
- WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards allow its customer to gain points via signing in to your website.
- Points and Rewards provide customer to gain points by just reviewing the product and merchant will gain points by acquiring reviews of the merchant.
- WooCommerce points referral aids to generating dynamic referral link.
- WooCommerce points system too comes with points expiration.
- Merchant can send points expiration notification as a reminder.
- Allow your customers to buy products by collecting points.
- Sharing points for more benefits.
- WooCommerce points and rewards provide the membership log setting in the membership section.
- Facilitate assigning points on the product and category-wise.
- The customer can also lose points by return and deduct points.
- Setting up of minimum referrals: The merchant can set minimum referral required value. The user gets points only when they have successfully invited given a number of members to your websites.
- Customers can gain the bonus for post comments on products or posts.
- Setting up of product per purchase points.
- Redeem points conversion: The admin is required to set the points and their corresponding price and the coupon amount received by the customer on converting each point to coupon price.
- The customer can generate the coupon by converting its total points to coupons and use coupons as like WooCommerce coupon.
- Custom conversion: The user can be allowed to convert his chosen points out of his total available points to coupon.
- Individual use: The merchant can set that coupon is used as an individual coupon on a cart or can be used in conjunction with other coupons on the cart.
- Coupon length: Merchant has the ability to define Coupon length from setting. The default length of Coupon is 5.
- Coupon Expiry: The merchant has the ability to set the expiry date of the coupons that generated by the users.
- Coupon usage: The merchant can set how many times does he want the customers to use that particular coupon.
- Points table: Lists all the users who have received the points. The admin has the ability to modify user points and delete the user from the table.
- Points notification: The Merchant can enable points notification through email for a customer in a time of points increase.
- Per dollar spent points: The user can get points on every dollar spent and Merchant can set per dollar spent points.
- Bulk product points: The Merchant can set per product purchase points in bulk from bulk product points setting.
- Point log: Both admin and customer can viewpoints log details. Like on which date and event the customer has got those points.
- Social media share: Now admin has an option to enable/disable the social media share feature. Also, have an option that where he wants to show their referral links.
- Referral points: Now admin has an option to enable the referral purchase points. Admin can also select the points for the user.
- Social media sharing: Merchant has an option to enable/disable the social media share feature and also have an option that where he wants to show their referral links.
- Field donating your points: Now admin has an option to replace “My Points” with any Custom Text that he wants.
- Enter ways to gain: Merchant has an option to describe gain points in My Account points page.
- Purchase products through points: The user can use their points for purchasing the products. It will also display the notification of how much points are required to purchase the products.
- Widget: In this version, we add the Widget for showing “Current Points”, “Current Membership Level” and “Membership Expiration”.
How does it work?
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Enable the plugin.
- There are different fields which should be enabled accordingly.
- You can proceed with enabling points and reward setting according to your use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Quality checked by Envato
- Future updates
- 6 months support
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.3.3, Wordpress 4.9.4|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Minimum PHP version||5.6|
|Released||Apr 25, 2018|