Moreover what your website contains with, its page speed is always taken into account. You cannot take your customers for granted and serve them with something which will take more time to load. As you have website to run, it is your mere duty to get it clad with speed optimization which will gain better user experience in no time.
- Enabling Browser Caching.
- Enabling GZip Compression.
- Image optimization, Scaling & Resizing.
- Enabling Keep-Alive.
- Optimizing .htaccess.
- Optimize number of active plugins (Remove unused plugins which causing delay).
- Use Soliloquy a slider plugin which load faster than others.
- Reduce External HTTP Requests using GTM.
- Setting up a Content Delivery Network (If you have any account).
To get started. We require following details:
- FTP/cPanel Login Information.
- WordPress Admin Login Information.
Please enter your Job Description