WooCommerce Sale Funnel Pro
The WooCommerce Sale Funnel plugin facilitates the customers to redirect onto the discount/offer section much easily. Thus, saving their time from wandering around the entire page and searching for the interesting offers. Sellers can connect the WooCommerce Sale Funnel plugin with WordPress to show the funnel pages within their website without any coding, it attracts and engages the customers thus creating hike in the sales.
Supports multiple variations such as the admin can enable the customers with varieties of several products and also offer online payment methods, thus making the payment method quick and secure. Sale Funnel plugin for WooCommerce also refers to tracking the steps that lead up to the conversion (bringing more traffic) either through sign-ups or other means.
It is highly preferred to place the funnel on top so that the customers can easily access it and avoid the dependency of the admin on the high-demanding coders.
How does it Work?
WooCommerce Sale Funnel works in a way merchants can assign the funnel on to their homepage and redirect their customers to the relevant discounted and offered products.
The simple working functionality of the plugin can be explained in a way that after purchasing a particular product through a funnel, an upsell product can be added to the funnel step and in case the customer does not seems to be impressed by a particular upsell product. Then the merchant is free to add other upsell products on the skip button, retaining the interest of customers till the end.
The merchants no longer need to depend on coders to execute and bring such functionalities to their websites without investing too much in them.
- Merchants can create funnels for launching a new product or creating a sale funnel.
- It offers the ability to manage to order by adding or deleting funnel steps.
- Forge Builder dependency which enhances our plugins capabilities for admin to edit the funnel steps using Forge builder.
- New Components for Forge Builder–
- Navigator (For Navigating from one funnel step to another)
- Product element (For displaying product single page)
- Cart Element (displaying cart page)
- Checkout element (displaying checkout page)
- One-click upsell element (for adding offers for your funnel)
- Make your customers feel special as they are presented with Exciting offers.
- Increases your revenue.
- Increases the WooCommerce store sales instantly.
- Increases Customer willingness to buy from your store.
- Forge Plugin Dependency.
- A new Funnel Custom Post Type so that you can make funnel steps.
- Creation of multiple Funnels on your site for different offers.
- Add, modify or remove funnel steps in a Funnel.
- Assigns Forge Templates for each Funnel Step.
- Supported Payment Gateways
- Core payment options such as Cash on Delivery, Direct Bank Transfer(BACS) and Cheque Payments
- Woocommerce Standard Paypal Integration
- PayPal Integration
- Stripe Integration
- Modify Ordering of Funnel Steps.
- Product, Cart, Checkout, One Click Upsell and Navigator Components.
- One Click Upsell feature for your Funnel.
The major difference between both the plugins is that :
- In Woocommerce Sale Funnel Pro, we can create custom template of funnel using Forge Builder plugin while in Woocommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro, we cannot design the template of the funnel.
- In Woocommerce Sale Funnel Pro, we can create multiple funnel steps which can be interchanged while in Woocommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro, it comprise of single steps which cannot be interchanged.
- In Woocommerce Sale Funnel Pro, there is no upsell report feature while in Woocommerce One Click Upsell Funnel Pro, it generates a Upsell Sale Funnel’s sale report.
- In Woocommerce Sale Funnel Pro, we cannot set the funnel for a particular day or period while in Woocommerce One Click Upsell Pro, we can set it for a particular week day.
- Woocommerce Standard PayPal
- Custom PayPal
- Custom Stripe
- Cash on Delivery
- Cheque Payments
- Direct bank Transfer
No, not yet.
For any other builder, we can check the possibilities and customize the plugin and let you know.
It supports only simple and variable products but does not support products with subscription.
First of all, you have to go to funnels menu and add a new funnel. After this, select the type of product you want to create and then choose the funnel steps you want to show in your site. There are 4 custom funnel steps already created, you choose among them or even can create new funnel steps for the website. You can even re-order the funnel steps by just dragging it in the funnel step menu.
Yes, you can create multiple funnel steps in this plugin. You can even rename and re-arrange the funnel steps.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- One Time Payment
- Single License (For Lifetime)
- 1 Year Free Updates
- 6 Month Support
|Compatible With||WordPress-4.9.8, WooCommerce-3.4.4|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Minimum PHP version||From 5.4 to 7.0|
|Released||Dec 01, 2017|