WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon
This plugin for WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan Addon helps the vendor to straightforwardly know about which product is getting refunded and exchanged. This also makes a modernize process for Refund & Exchange.
This extension extends an all-new streamlined solution proper buying and selling of a product keeping heed with refund policy and returns policy. This will relieve the admin from imposing refund and exchange reasonings on the customers.
So, to curb down any shortcoming, the vendor can automate and handle refund and exchange request with ease. It is the complete discretion of the vendor to grant permission by accepting or rejecting the customer’s refund and exchange request.
Note: For the ones who are using WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon and do not have WooCommerce Refund and Exchange plugin and Dokan plugin on their site, needs to install this first before proceeding to experience seamless automated service of WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon plugin with ease.
On the other hand, if the admin does have WooCommerce Refund and Exchange plugin and Dokan plugin, he can surely use this new WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan Addon extension and experience well-automated processes by the vendor’s end too!
- Allows the vendor of the product to handle refund and exchange request.
- The vendor will benefit with refund and exchange panel (extended by the admin) for better and direct granting permission.
- The vendor can grant permission by accepting/rejecting the request for the permission for the product.
- Easily automate the process between the admin-vendor-customer which was earlier just one-to-one process.
- Admin can grant permission on accepting/rejection return and exchange request: Being super in-charge, admin can take the final call on granting acceptance/rejecting any return or exchange request if he feels applicable.
- Notification of every step will receive by both vendor and admin: This plugin will send out a notification to both admin and the vendor on the processes on return and exchange-add on.
- Admin allows the vendor to refund money in the customer’s wallet or manage refunded product stocks: Admin can guide the vendor to refund back the money in customer’s wallet or manage it as refunded product stock.
- Admin permits vendor for managing panel for smooth automation: Admin helps the vendor through vendor panel so that the vendor can manage all the related processes of refund and exchange easily.
- WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon are only functional with WooCommerce refund and exchange: Being the pivotal platform, WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon extend a platform for the smooth functioning of all new plugin for this extension between the customer and the vendor with ease.
How does it work?
- WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon build a new platform which facilitates admin and the vendor to initiate refund and exchange products.
- This plugin facilitates the vendor to know directly about which product is getting refunded and exchanged.
- In WooCommerce Refund and Exchange Dokan addon, it is plainly the say of the vendor that whether he wants to accept the request or not.
- If the refund request is accepted, the vendor refund amounts to the customer and manages his stock.
Admin can allow Vandor to manage Refund/Exchange request, Refund money in customer wallet, and Manage refunded product stock.
Vandor can check the Refund/Exchange request and manage all requests.
ACCEPT / CANCEL REQUEST
Here Vandor can see which product’s refund request is generated by vendor.
REFUND MONEY / MANAGE STOCK
Vandor can Refund money in customer wallet and Manage refunded product stock.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- One Time Payment
- Single License (For Lifetime)
- 1 Year Free Updates
- 6 Month Support
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.3.3, Wordpress 4.9.4|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Minimum PHP version||5.6|
|Released||May 21, 2018|