ConvertKit WooCommerce Integration Pro
ConvertKit WooCommerce Integration Pro syncs customers with their order information from your WooCommerce store to ConvertKit.
Integrates your WooCommerce store to ConvertKit in just one click. Creates custom fields in ConvertKit that provides valuable information about your store customers and their orders that they have purchased from your store.
Quick Setup and Walkthrough
How does it work?
- Your Store tag is created in ConvertKit where New Users, Users with updated information, Users with new Orders will be uploaded to ConvertKit and uploaded Users will be updated as their information changes in Real Time.
It will usually take maximum 5 minutes to reflect in ConvertKit.
- These Custom Fields related to customers are created in ConvertKit and are updated in Real-time –
1) Account creation date: The date when customer’s account was created in WordPress.
2) Shopping cart customer id: The user ID of your store customer.
3) Subscriber roles: The user roles in WordPress.
4) Total value of orders: Total price of all orders of a customer.
5) Total number of orders: Total number of orders of a customer.
6) Average order value: Average order price of a customer.
7) Average Days between orders: Average number of days between orders of a customer.
8) RFM order recency rating: A very valuable information regarding how recently a customer has purchased from you, information about RFM is covered later.
9) RFM order frequency rating: A very valuable information regarding how many times a customer has purchased from you.
10) RFM monetary rating: A very valuable information regarding how much a customer has spent with you.
11) Last order date: The date when last order was made by a customer.
12) Last order value: Total price of the last order of a customer.
13) Last order status: The last Order status of a customer. For Example, processing or completed.
14) Last order number: The last Order number of a customer in WooCommerce.
15) First order date: The date when first Order was made by a customer.
16) First order value: Total price of the first Order of a customer.
What is RFM?
RFM stands for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary value, each corresponding to some key customer trait. These RFM metrics are important indicators of a customer’s behavior because frequency and monetary value affect a customer’s lifetime value, and recency effects retention, a measure of engagement.
RFM Custom fields contains value between 1 to 5 which are explained as follows:
- Order Recency Rating
→ Order Recency = 5 ( purchased within the last 30 days )
→ Order Recency = 4 ( purchased within the last 31 to 90 days )
→ Order Recency = 3 ( purchased within the last 91 to 180 days )
→ Order Recency = 2 ( purchased within the last 181 to 365 days )
→ Order Recency = 1 ( purchased more than 365 days ago )
- Order Frequency Rating
→ Order Frequency = 5 ( 20 or more orders )
→ Order Frequency = 4 ( between 10 and 20 orders )
→ Order Frequency = 3 ( between 5 and 10 orders )
→ Order Frequency = 2 ( between 2 and 5 orders )
→ Order Frequency = 1 ( 1 order )
- Monetary Rating
→ Monetary = 5 ( spent more than $1,000 )
→ Monetary = 4 ( spent between $750 and $1,000 )
→ Monetary = 3 ( spent between $500 and $750 )
→ Monetary = 2 ( spent between $250 and $500 )
→ Monetary = 1 ( spent less than $250 )
RFM segmentation helps us in answering these questions:
〉 Who are the customers spending the most?
〉 Who are the most loyal customers coming back and placing a second, third, fourth order?
〉 Who are the newest customers?
〉 Who are those customers I am about to lose?
〉 Who are those customers I’ve already lost?
RFM + ConvertKit
The true power of RFM Segmentation comes when you combine RFM metrics and use ConvertKit to deliver the right message at the right time.
Consider you have a customer with an Order Recency Rating of 3 ( purchased within the last 91 to 180 days ).
The same customer has an Order Frequency Rating of 5 ( 20 or more orders ), while also having a Monetary Rating of 5 ( spent more than $1,000 ).
These RFM metrics tell a story – You have a highly valuable customer that may be getting disengaged. The customer needs some extra affection – perhaps a personalized email with a special coupon code!
- ConvertKit WooCommerce Integration Pro provides real-time syncing of your store customers to ConvertKit.
- Customer information syncs when a new customer registers, customer information updates, customer checkouts a new order and customer order status is changed.
- RFM segmentation provides valuable information about your store customers.
- Helps in identifying loyal customers and customers who might be getting disengaged.
- Enables to create powerful Automation and Sequences in ConvertKit based on customer information from your store.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- One Time Payment
- Single License (For Lifetime)
- 1 Year Free Updates
- 6 Month Support
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.3.3, Wordpress 4.9.4|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Minimum PHP version||5.6|
|Released||Jun 23, 2018|