Backup of of WordPress site via Google Drive plugin is an all-in-one solution for WordPress, restoration and cloning. The plugin helps you to manage the above processes in a secure, easy and reliable way on a scheduled or on-demand basis.
As the word suggests, cloning can be very useful in the terms of configuring WordPress, installing and configuring themes, multiple plugins. On the other hand, Google drive is secured for storing data which you don't want to get mishandled. You can surely, access to files which are offline also through via Google Drive.
- You can shield your website from getting sudden crash.
- Clone WordPress via Google Drive.
- You can still take backups of selected files and folders for future use.
- By simply scheduling it, no need to take regular backups.
- Restore any backups for future use!
How does it work?
- For better and safe backup, restore clone for wordpress via Google Drive, you need to first go to WorPress Site for backup.
- There you will find two peripherals like local server and via Google Drive.
- You can now easily create backup of the WordPress from the address you had installed.
- From there, you can restore the information/file/folder for future use.
- FTP: Keep your backup handy at a local place. This helps in easy restore taken on FTP through restore points.
- PC: This can download files and folders on your system which will be safe at your disposal. Browse Zip file to restore site and SQL file to restore the database.
- Quick backup and restore: This will help you to save your time and space by such backups.
- Selected files and folders: It is your discretion to select files and folders which you want to restore and requires its backup.
- Cloning backup: Clone your WordPress data via Google drive. Sites and database can be cloned separately.
- Event based: You can simply take help of this feature when you want to choose the option of event based backups.
- Regular period: You can schedule your backups on the daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Database backup and restore: You can also download and restore your database on your system to keep it safe.
- Restore points: It is done for every backup, where you can set date, file, name, restore and delete options.
- Real time logs: Logs are maintained for every activity for better results.
- Reports: This is taken with restore points on the dashboard.
- Auto deletion: Enable setting to delete backups automatically after a scheduled time or after a specific number of backups.
- Multisite support: network admin has the access to backup and restores sites.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.