Backup of WordPress site via Dropbox plugin is an all-in-one solution for WordPress, restoration, and cloning. This extension helps in managing the above process (backup-restore-clone) in a secure, easy and reliable way on a scheduled or on-demand basis.
This plugin via Dropbox, will help you with cloning which is ideal for WordPress functionality and thereby configures WordPress, installing and configuring themes, multiple plugins. Dropbox also is a secured place for storing data which you can use it for future purposes. You can even, access files which are offline also.
- You can safeguard your website from getting sudden crash.
- Clone WordPress via Dropbox.
- By simply scheduling it, no need to take regular backups.
- You can still take backups of selected files and folders for future use.
- Restore any backup for future use!
How does it work?
- For better and safe backup, restore clone for WordPress via Dropbox, you need to first go to WorPress Site for backup.
- There you will find two peripherals like local server and Dropbox.
- You can now easily create backup of the WordPress from the address you had installed.
- From there, you can restore the information/file/folder for future use.
- FTP: Keep your backup safe at a local place. This helps for easy restore taken on FTP through restore points.
- PC: This will help to keep your file/folders safe and that's nowhere is so conserve than your pc. Browse Zip file to restore site and SQL file to restore the database.
- Easy backup and restore: This will help you to save your time and space with such backups.
- Selected files and folders: For future reference, you may select file and folders which you want to restore and requires its backups.
- Cloning backup: Clone your WordPress data via Dropbox. Sites and database can be cloned separately.
- Event-based: You can simply take help of this feature when you want to choose the option of that particular event backups.Regular Period: You can schedule your backups on daily, weekly & monthly basis via Dropbox feature.
- Database backup and restore: You can surely sustain your database on your system to keep it safe.
- Restore points: It is done for every backup, where you can set date, file, name, restore and delete options.
- Real-time logs: Logs are maintained for every activity for better results.
- Reports: This is taken with restore points on the dashboard.
- Auto-deletion: Empower setting to delete backups automatically after a scheduled time or after a specific number of backups.
- Multisite support: network admin has the access to backup and restores sites.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.