We will dig out best of information related Black Friday & Cyber Monday all for your sparkling eCommerce!
It is just another year when shopping and even more, shopping is waiting for us. Gearing up with something decorative and BIG with oversized snowflake, tall candlesticks, garland made up of olive leaves, fresh flowers, red and gold wrapped toffee hanging, pine design overlooking Christmas grab bags and much more…
Well, these all get ready with different shopping festive-shopping bonanza starting with first- November 11 as it reminds you being single (if you are) and then followed by ThanksGiving, Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday, Green Monday and the list goes on…
It’s OK that you have got time but shopping has no limits which sees its starting and end date. So, if you’re eCommerce platform runner, you have to seriously get ready for BIGGEST SHOPPING DAYS for your store. Although you have become accustomed to all these festive shopping, still you need to count upon the days left for these holly-jolly occasions.
Break the ice of Black Friday and why it is so famous?
It’s always have been extravagant and fancy when black Friday deals hit the main market platform. Well turning down the pages, black Friday doorbuster starts over Thanksgiving night that adorns with warm wishes and high expectation to mint up revenue since late 50s & 60s.
Kickstarting Thanksgiving celebrations with a cup of cheers!
With more than one unique and real story behind the high rise of shopping spree during Black Friday festive bonanza, the much version story erupted in Philadelphia, USA.
Being super popular to shop, a month prior to Christmas hush!
Being the colossal shopping spree before Christmas, it opens up the doors brushing up the much talked about the Christmas shopping season. Adding to little more, many organizations give their employees a day off to shop immensely as a part of Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
As retailers acknowledged they could draw enormous groups by reducing costs, Black Friday turned into the day to shop and they watched this holiday season grow, far and away superior to those very late Christmas deals. A few retailers put their things available to get purchase in the morning of Thanksgiving or email online specials to shoppers days or weeks before the real occasion. This includes things like hardware and digital toys, as these are mostly bought things. Adding to this more, prices are also slashed down of everything.
Let’s dig in more information…
1. Black Friday is never so black when biggest sale is just 2 months away!
Yes, it is… After all, thebalance.com claimed that a hike of US $967.13 billion in 2017 (November 24) bagged with 4.0% percentage which was double the 2013 scenario. So, you can very well understand the power of selling and purchasing during the peak hour of festivity. Black Friday deals are very much competing which are fierce. With the heed of stores are innovating new ways to get your dollar.
2. It’s on November 23 but gala will start even before!
Please mark the day as Black Friday will be on November 23, 2018. Yet, you are not supposed to act according to the press of the trigger. Thanksgiving shopping festive bazaar will all lit up from the night itself and will be followed all four days after that.
3. Friday Prediction for 2018… so buckle up!
Shopping can take place anytime but waiting for it is the real magic. The store will stack things on sale for Black Friday as early bird which will become a t door crasher for the event.
So, tapping with the major retailers like Amazon, Jabong, Macy and many others launch such early teaser sales a days early. Well, pepping up it more, Black Friday deals will not only last for that very day. It will smear its festive sale to Cyber Monday, Green Monday much more which will bag plenty of online deals and offers will extend the entire long weekend.
4. Bravo!! It’s just right after Thanksgiving… Have you wondered why?
Since the very month & with a bliss of seasonal greeting, November stands as the whole sole month for festivity and gaily. Starting up with first singles sale, it gets followed by Black Friday offers which gets impressive right after Thanksgiving day as doorbuster.
Black Friday comes with long shopping days when buying each day is consequently possible. Being the first day prior to ringing the Christmas bell and cutting the gingerbread, this occasion marks as the unofficial beginning of the Christmas shopping season.
5. Once Black Friday was considered inauspicious… yeah, it did?
Much name earned in the era of shopping but can you beat that Black Friday did earn bad taste? Yes, it did. It is way back to 50’s and 60’s when it was experienced. Due to much shopping and road congestion, it was considered black and ill. It also saw accidents & traffic jams.
Well, till now it has been much of Black Friday history and how it earned its name. So, maintaining the same steam… Let grab the major chunk of this festive bonanza for your business marketing.
Coining Black Friday ideas for business…
1. Pump up the performance of traffic via improving your product pages, product listing
Your product pages, product listing, product posting on social platforms act as hot cakes when festivity approaches. Well, if your site is presenting something offer like or got products laden with discounts will revolve the whole mannerism of your site like blazing iron. So, during that period, pep up something festivity and enjoying that will display things on sale for Black Friday (as it is approaching soon and it’s just two months from now…. Don’t panic).
2. Get personal and be helpful when its festivity around
Black Friday cannot be a commercial. Its a pure dire festivity time (be it Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas or even new year) so make it LARGE. Well planning to pitch in messages pertaining to sale offers, deals, coupons, gift cards, greeting and much more. For instance, if you are arranging your Black Friday online networking advertising is both energizing and testing since everything is constant. You see what individuals are doing on a millisecond basis and they anticipate that you will act quickly. Your web-based life posts ought to shift previously, amid, and even after Black Friday or Cyber Monday to help deals. So, what are the checkboxes to do this festivity:
- Search for best time to post
- Don’t let the comments un-answered….
- Call to action will be the next move… don’t forget
3. Send out Black Friday oriented email blast via smarter tactics
Start your arrangement by email shooting your past and potential online customers in front of the convergence of promoting particularly when your rivals are as yet bustling making sense of what to do. There is no uncertainty internet-based life is flourishing yet email promoting is a period tried system to extend both your deals and your client base. After all its Black Friday and you have to all over it. Keep in mind king you should incorporate:
- Catchy subject line
- Timing is the main burst, keep it for aligned
- Urge to save the date for your festive promotion
- Segment your emails accordingly
4. Take heed for year-long landing page
Your site is your own loyal client which will get nurtured over the years. The landing page which you possess will simply predict this holiday season grow. For instance, this Black Friday you can offer like Black Friday sale hour, sale end, thanksgiving sale, festive bonanza and much more. In simple words, your site should be like a baron which can promote Black Friday sale.
5. In the world of #hashtag why leave BFCM…
BFCM or broadly speaking Black Friday Cyber Monday is basically a term acknowledged by eCommerce giant Shopify. Contrary to 2017 fetched data, it would not be any sin if we state that Shopify merchants have counted over millions of dollars during the sale hour last year. So what is that which stated it? Shopify it claims it’s that the standard shopping end of the week is not anymore exclusively the space of US-based retailers. Shopify vendors around the globe saw a lift from BFCM end of the week, despite the fact that they weren’t observing Thanksgiving close by their US partners.
6. Encourage referral programs during this festivity….
It is just like any other referral program which you can easily get framing out with the heck of points and rewards or even gift cards. One basic part of any client engagement and maintaining it thereby is furnishing your clients with a way to elude their companions to your business, and (possibly) giving them a chance to be compensated for their activity. Word of mouth stays a standout amongst the most intense operators of development in the business world. Transforming your clients into advocates for your image is a demonstrated long-haul system for securing new purchasers effortlessly.
7. Make the push better with countdown timer
Countdown timer will simply create a positive response for your business. Yes, it will be! By including a countdown timer to your commercials, you enable your clients to choose instantly, in this manner bringing that deal to a close in that spot and afterward. So, what all you need to keep in mind in placing countdown clock:
- On every products
- Take heed of promotional emails on the basis of Cyber Monday and Black Friday
- Landing page of the product
- Social media posting
Tapping to knowing better lined up events other than #BlackFriday…
- 11/11: Singles’ Day is really Asia’s biggest shopping bonanza and the world’s biggest internet shopping occasion. As per Forbes, a year ago the occasion piled on 17.8 billion USD (around 120.7 billion RMB). Thus, definitely, it’s somewhat of a major ordeal.
- Boxing Day: Don’t go by the name, it is simply the ‘christmas boxes’ which it denotes. Waying back when Commonwealth countries used to take an interest in the convention of gifting workers and tradesmen with “Christmas boxes” from their lords, bosses, or clients. The date presently serves customers hoping to present themselves with post-Christmas deals and advancements.
- Cyber Monday: The Tuesday following Cyber Monday required its own name. After the flood of purchasing for companions, family, and one’s self for as far back as four days, Canadians thought it’d be valuable to take us back to more respectable goals.
- Green Monday: Don’t go envy with the color, it also denotes minting up your business. Green Monday is started by eBay to depict their best deals day in December. The date falls on the second Monday of December and by and large denotes the last date that a request can be standard deliver in time for Christmas. This day has mind-boggling on the web deals; ensure your business is included with the interest.
- 12/12: It is the largest eCommerce sale over the globe which is experience with scaling sale. This has been starting by e-commerce giant Amazon. Where shopping during these days will call for celebrations. It’s a big day. So, if you haven’t prepared for it…. Enlist it because are still with 76 days.
- Super Saturday: This states as Christmas eve as it is celebrated a day before. Both the sacred night before Christmas and the last accessible day for Christmas shopping. The unhinged will require a minute ago endowments. The readied will unwind and look cheerfully towards the merriments.
- Christmas: This states as the beginning date for festive bonanza by every year end. Christmas act as a starting date for any shopping era to get pumped up with higher revenue generation. So, zest up with festive bonanza and jingle all the way.
- New Year: E-Commerce especially experience a new leap when new year comes in its golden chariot. Yes, new years is the perfect timing when shop all over the globe, no matter how small or large it is…. Still, it celebrates sale hour. Every year it is experienced to gush up revenue in whichever market it is celebrated.
So, as we proceed…
Do you really think Black Friday sales actually better than Christmas sales?
By now, you must know that Black Friday is the celebratory call for all the shoppers to get that kick to shop. It is not just festive bonanza… it is Black Friday deals. This simply marks the beginning of the Christmas season.
This year we expect the pattern of promotions dropping early is consistent. In any case, the most punctual promotions will be the ones you care about the least.
A couple of less-energizing retailers and note prompt risers will bounce the weapon in mid and early October. Late October and early November will see the arrival of a portion of the “huge ones”: Kohl’s, Macy’s and perhaps Walmart. So, be prepared and hold on tight…
What is the catch for retailers when it comes to Black Friday?
With Black Friday drawing nearer, studies state shows that US & UK is yet to see whether it is getting to be as critical a retail occasion as Christmas. This stat express that
Numerous retailers currently see Black Friday end of the week as more imperative than Christmas, to some extent because of its situation in the retail logbook.
So, it will be interesting to see the sale beat in the days to comes.
What is Cyber Monday and how it is different from Black Friday?
Cyber Monday is a awesome sibling of Black Friday which is equally potential to scale up sale.
The term Cyber Monday has been coin by the National Retail Federation in 2005. (That is about 50 years after Black Friday originated).
Essentially, Cyber Monday has numerous all the more fleeting offers. So it’s best to remain stuck to your screen — whether it’s a PC, telephone, or tablet — as the arrangements are quick and not static.
Do retailers make more on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Holiday shopping season has officially begun, as consumers selects stores and websites for the best deals while retailers wait for the profits to (hopefully) roll in. The early read on Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales shows that most stores will end the year on a merry and bright note.
A significant number of the real retailers out there do precisely that. Despite the fact that real partnerships take up a major piece of the Black Friday showcase. Organizations will frequently pull in a ton of new clients basically by offering genuinely extraordinary arrangements on significant items. At that point, these new clients will wind up steadfast devotees of the brand, which is relatively priceless.
So, go merry this festivity and make it large with high BONANZA!